1/2 lb. beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/2 Tbsp Cold Mountain Ponzu Traditional
*For those who like sesame flavor, use Cold Mountain Ponzu Roasted Sesame
*For those who wants garlic flavor, use Cold Mountain Ponzu Roasted Garlic
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp cornstarch
2 cups chopped broccoli
1 Tbsp peanut oil
2 slices fresh ginger root, minced
2 sliced garlic cloves, minced
½ tsp ground ginger
½ Tbsp soy sauce
½ Tbsp Ponzu sauce
¼ cup chicken broth
½ Tbsp cornstarch
1. Combine ½ Tbsp soy sauce, ½ Tbsp ponzu sauce, 1 tsp rice vinegar and 1 tsp cornstarch in bowl and add the beef strips. Let marinate for about 15~20 minutes.
2. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in the liquid.
3. Heat wok over high flame and add ½ Tbsp peanut oil.
4. Add minced garlic and ginger and cook until you can smell their aroma, about 30 seconds.
5. Add broccoli and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook. Remove broccoli to a plate.
6. Add remaining ½ Tbsp of peanut oil in the same wok, add beef and marinating liquid.
7. Stir-fry beef about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not overcook.
8. When meat is half done, add broccoli back to pan and cook additional 2~3 minutes. Stir until meat and vegetables are coated with sauce. Sauce should be slightly thickened.