½ lbs (200g) thin sliced sashimi grade Sea Bream (or Snapper)
1 cup (or more) cilantro, baby-leaf or other microgreens
Dill for garnish
Dash of pink Himalayan salt
½ Tbsp Yamajirushi Yuzu-It
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ Tbsp rice vinegar
1. Slice the fish very thinly.
2. In a flat dish, arrange them in a radial fashion like 360° fan.
3. Decorate the center of the plate with cilantro or baby-leaf (or any microgreens).
4. In a small bowl mix extra virgin olive oil, Yuzu-It and vinegar, stir well.
5. Drizzle the dressing over the fish plate.
6. Sprinkle with a dash of pink Himalayan salt and dill.
7. Ready to serve!